You're currently on:
- Home >
- 5 Featured Black Teas Assortment Samples
For the purpose of letting more people know about this particular series of Black tea that we have carefully picked, TeaVivre now provide a special assortment in lower price. The sample bag includes five kinds of Black tea, 14g (7g * 2) for each kind.
- Produced in Fuding, Fujian(福建), China
- Tea leaves are tight as needles, conspicuous golden tips, slightly curly
- Bright orange yellow liquor when brewed
- Sweet taste, followed with fruity fragrance and potato smell
- Handmade Gongfu process tea from Qimen(祁门) county, Anhui, China
- Dark black, glossy thin buds topped with golden tips
- Makes a bold copper coloured tea
- A bold but smooth, fruity taste with a lingering, mellow aftertastel
- The leaves come from wild tea trees in Fengqing, Yunnan.
- Taste sweet and smooth, with a slight flavor of chocolate.
- Globular black tea, with plenty of white hairs.
- Shaped into balls by hand.
- The tea liquor is red-brown.
- Hand-crafted at Mt. Taimu in Fujian province
- Black and gold coloured pine-needle shaped appearance
- Reddish brown color when brewed
- A rich, full bodied sweet tasting tea with a hint of caramel
Bailin Gongfu is produced in Mt. Taimu in Fujian province. This Bailin Gonfu is a premium quality tea produced at Mt. Taimu in Fujian, and is crafted from Fuding DaBai and Da Hao trees. This delicious tea has a great refreshing sweet taste and fragrance.
- Produced in Wuyi Mountain, Fujian, China
- Apperance: tight strip
- Smoky and pine smell which has a deep red, bright liquor
- Taste: smoked taste, mellow, sweet aftertaste
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
There are no entries.