You're currently on:
- Home >
- Featured Teas Assortment Samples (5 kinds of tea)
For the purpose of letting more people know about this particular series of these featured tea that we have carefully picked, TeaVivre now provide a special assortment in lower price. The sample bag includes five kinds of them.
Organic Superfine Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea
Fengqing Dragon Pearl Black Tea
Taiwan Monkey Picked (Ma Liu Mie) Tie Guan Yin Oolong Tea
Palace Ripened Pu-erh Brick Tea 2007
Jasmine Silver Needle White Tea (Mo Li Yin Zhen)
- Produced in Tianmu Mountain(天目山), Lin’an County, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang, China
- One bud with one or two leaves
- Dry tea is shaped straight and pretty
- Soup presents tender a yellowish green color, tastes sweet and brisk; aroma lasts long in the middle and back part of the tongue.
- Fresh aroma with chestnut flavor
- The leaves come from wild tea trees in Fengqing, Yunnan.
- Taste sweet and smooth, with a slight flavor of chocolate.
- Globular black tea, with plenty of white hairs.
- Shaped into balls by hand.
- The tea liquor is red-brown.
- Origin Place: Lishan, Taizhong, Taiwan
- A wild kind of Tie Guanyin
- The degree of fermentation is 100%
- Evenly and tightly rolled tea leaves
- Orange Red color when brewed
- Baked Taste with a smoothly and soft flavor
- Bulang Mountain in Menghai, Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China
- Tea Tree: Large leaf species, 70 to 80 years old.
- Tea Liquid: heavy red color, mellow and smooth, complex taste with sweet after taste.
- Harvest Time: June, 2007
This Palace Ripened Pu-erh Brick Tea 2007 was produced in from Menghai, Xishuangbanna. MengHai is the typical Pu-erh tea production area in YunNan province. Our Palace Ripened Pu-erh Brick Tea was made by the Yunnan large leaf species tea trees, the unique tea trees in this area.
- Produced in Fuding(福鼎), Fujian, China
- Mixing the freshness and fragrance of jasmine with the mellowness and sweetness of silver needle pekoe.
- Original tea tree: Pekoe (Da Bai Hao)
- Tea buds covered in white hairs, which are straight and fat
- Pale Bright and clear tea liquor
Jasmine Silver Needles is a kind of jasmine- flavored white tea. Produced in Panxi, Fuding, Fujian, it is picked from pekoe (Da Bai Hao) tea tree. It is made through silver needle pekoe scented with jasmine. All the tea leaves should be picked before Pure Brightness and plucking time only lasts ten days. It is the superior grade of spring tea.
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
There are no entries.