You're currently on:
- Home >
- Clear Glass Teapot with Infuser 600 ml / 20.3 oz
Clear Glass Teapot with Infuser 600ML
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Producing Craft: Handmade
- Net Weight: 290g
- Capacity: 600ml (20.3oz)
- Instant Temperature Difference: -20℃ to 150℃ (-4ºF to 302ºF)
- Recommended Uses: Brewing Oolong tea, Green tea, Black tea, White tea, Puerh tea, Yellow tea, Herbal and Fruit Tea.
Notes: The cuts of the infuser are very narrow. So this teapot with infuser is suitable for brewing strip-type and bold-shape teas. The small pieces of tea residues or leaves may block the cuts, if you are going to brew a tea with small pieces, the teapot with stainless steel infuser will be a better choice.
Safety Test Report
The material glass has passed the certification of SGS.
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
Commonly asked questions
- Q: What glass teapot would you recommend if I want to just boil water enough for 6 people to have hot tea? I use tea bags. My stove is gas. Thank you Posted on 12/9/15 by susan kosta
Reply: Hi susan,
Thank you for your question.
The smallest teapot on our site is 200ml, and if you brew a tea and share the liquid with friends, then maybe every one of the friends can only get a small cup of the liquid about 25ml. So if you want to share more with friends, then you may need a larger teapot. Please consider capacity of your tea cups, and then choose the teapot which can need the request.
And usually we brew 1 tea bag wiht about 250 ml water, please add more tea bags if you add more water in.
This glass teapot can be used in the microwave and the stove with candle but not gas oven. If you want to boil the water in the teapot, then you can try to use the candle. The teapot can bear iInstant temperature difference: -20℃ to 150℃ (-4ºF to 302ºF)
You may refer our video www.teavivre.com/tea-videos/teavivre-glass-teaware-safety-test-instantaneous-temperature-change-p-56/
Hope this is helpful to your concern.
- Q: Can the teapot be used to cook pu-er on an electric stove? Posted on 10/14/15 by David Soong
Reply: Hi David,
Thank you very much for your question.
This teapot can be used in the microwave and the stove with candle. But if the electric stove is flat. The it can not be used, for our teapot's bottom is concave. You can see our video www.teavivre.com/tea-videos/teavivre-glass-teaware-safety-test-instantaneous-temperature-change-p-56/. All the glass products are fragile, please use them carefully. Hope this is helpful for you.
- Q: What is the difference with the prices and pieces? The tea pot and infuser are one piece or two? Posted on 4/9/13 by Kelly
Reply: The tea pot and infuser are one piece. So 1 piece's price is for the pot and infuser together. And the price of 2 pieces is discounted from the original price, cheaper than directly purchase 2 Qty of the product.
- Q: It is not clear from the picture, can the glass infuser be removed from the tea pot once the tea has been sufficiently infused? Posted on 1/21/13 by Mircea
Reply: Of course yes. In order to wash it, so it can be removed to outside. Thank you.
You might also like to look at
- $11.90 / 1 piece
- $39.90 / 1 piece
- $42.90 / 1 piece
$21.90 / 1 piece