TeaVivre pays attention to different demands of customers. We keep enriching our product line with various kinds of teas. We recommend the Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea to tea lovers who prefer big volume drink, as well as light tea.
Jiangxi Province is not only renowned scenery in China, but also the significant originate of Lu Shan Yun Wu. Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea has tight and slightly curly shape in deep green color. This tea has mellow taste, thick fragrance. If you love to drink tea in big cup, and favor tea with long-lasting flavor, this Lu Shan Yun Wu would be a very good choice for you.
Lu Shan Yun Wu Green Tea
- Origin Place: Lushan Mountain (庐山) in Jiangxi Porvince
- Picking Time: April 1, 2013
- Appearance: tight and curly in deep green color
- Tea Liquid: bight, clean in light green color
- Flavor: brisk and refreshing, heavy sweet flavor with light roasted chestnut fragrance. Has sweet aftertaste and long-lasting brisk fragrance in your mouth.