Tan Yang Gong Fu, one of the traditional exports of Fujian province, are highly welcomed in foreign and domestic markets for years due to its beautiful appearance and wonderful taste.
- Grown in Fu’an (福安), Fujian, China
- Tea buds with pure leaves
- Dry tea leaves are dark and tight, with nice and high aroma.
- Bright yellow and clean tea liquid when brewed.
- It presents full aroma of honey when brewed; tastes smooth and mellow with sweet aftertaste.
Being the first one among Fujian’s three best Gong Fu Black Teas (Bai Lin Gong Fu, Zheng He Gong Fu, Tan Yang Gong Fu), Tan Yang Gong Fu Black Tea has tight and thin leaves, looks glossy, which could be seen from TeaVivre’s product photo. When looking at this tea, the golden pekoe is particularly eye-catching, strongly connected to its high quality. Under the effect of photosynthesis, fresh buds contain the largest amount of beneficial substances than other parts. Moreover, the traditional making method of black tea has retained the nutrition in the most volume.
We provide 15% discount for new tea until Oct 27