You're currently on:
- Home >
- Organic Dehydrated Camellia
Healthy Herbal Tea – Organic Dehydrated Camellia
- Origins in Lin’an, Zhejiang
- Picked at Oct 15, 2014, sun-dried or air-dried at room temperature (around 20℃) for 24 hours.
- Appearance: Dehydrated, maintained in complete shape, light yellow color, in the size of an adult’s index finger point.
- Flavor: Gentle taste, soft and smooth, with the aftertaste of dry persimmon.
- Recommended storage condition: refrigeration
- Consumption: 10 to 15 pieces for one brew
- Infusion time: to infuse Organic Dehydrated Camellia alone, 20 to 25 pieces could be enough for over 10 times.
- To infuse with other teas, you may need to change the amount of Camellia or its infusion times according to the tea companioned.
- USDA Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2012-04961)
View : CertificateAnnex
- EU Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2012-04958)
View : CertificateAnnex
- JAS Certification (NO. A-2011-01070_1 / 2012-04959)
View : CertificateAnnex
Drinking of Organic Dehydrated Camellia
Camellia is suitable for all ages, while elders and children may need to reduce the amount.
Besides, the unique flavor of camellia will be more special when brew with green tea, black tea or white tea.
Organic Camellia Contains Larger Amount of Protein And Amino Acid Than Egg and Milk.
Camellia owns a special fragrance while tastes a little sweet. It is in light yellow color. Camellia has a rich content of protein, amino acid, fatty acid, vitamin and active enzyme. Moreover, this dehydrated camellia is organic.
The Health Benefits of Camellia
Camellia helps to control the excitement of nerves in a normal limit, improve your sleeping quality, and anti-ages.
Also camellia can help to clean wastes in intestines and stomach, loss weight, reduce blood pressure, protect liver and kidney, clear heat and help you keeping fit. It’s an optimistic option for middle ages and elders.
Speaking from traditional Chinese medicine, camellia is able to clear heat, stop bleeding, removing bruise and reduce swelling.
- Convert Fat to Available Energy
We know that camellia contains a lot of fatty acid. And the content of UFA (unsaturated fatty acid) is much higher than other plants. Camellia also contains several species of required fatty acid that human body could not compound by itself. Among the vitamins camellia contains, the amount of Vitamin B complex holds the first place, which can convert fat to energy and use it.
- First Choice for Beauty Care
The content of amino acid, trace elements and nicotinic acid in camellia are higher than other flowers, making camellia the first choice for ladies’ beauty care.
What’s more, these active substances can remove beverage, adjust your endocrine, and keep your ovary in good condition. It is helpful for removing chloasma.
Besides, the vitamins and the trace element selenium in camellia is a kind of strong oxidant. By protecting lipid from being oxidized by free radical, it is helpful to prevent age pigment.
- A Health Drink for Computer Users
Camellia’s pollen is very effective in anti-radiation. It is useful for common skin lesions caused by radiation, like solar radiation and computer radiation.
Where is Our Dehydrated Camellia ProducedTianmu Mountain (Eyes on Heaven Mountain), located in Lin’an, northwest in Zhejiang Province, a distance of 84 kilometers away from Hangzhou. Tianmu in Chinese means the eyes on heaven.
There is a pool on each top of east peak (elevation of 1480 meters) and west peak (elevation of 1506 meters) of Tianmu Mountain. The two pools look like the eyes that are watching the sky. This is how it was named.
Lin’an is in the northwest of Zhejiang Province. The Tianmu Mountain in Lin’an covers 4284 acres, ranges from 119°24′11″E to 119°28 ′21″E, 30°18′30″N to 30°24′55″N, with elevation of 300 m to 1556 m, and a typical forest ecosystem and landscape of middle subtropical regions. As the mountain lies on the north edge of middle subtropical region, meanwhile is affected by its particular structure, the climate here is cool in summer and warm in winter. The average temperature is 14 ℃. The major soil is the widely spread red soil. All of these condition makes a best environment for planting organic tea trees.
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
Commonly asked questions
- Q: Hello, I have a quick question regarding this tisane - what is its caffeine level? Is it caffeine free?Thank you,Lena Posted on 3/15/15 by Lena
Reply: Dear Lena，
Thank you very much for writing to us. Organic Dehydrated Camellia has caffeine. But the caffeine level is very low. Hope this is helpful for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
You might also like to look at
$21.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
$12.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
$27.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
$18.90 / 50g