You're currently on:
- Home >
- Preorder 2017 Spring Green Tea
The preoder activity ended on April 6, 2017.
- You may taste the 2017 newly harvested Green Tea in the first place.
- Enjoy free the silver tea tin packaging and priority in delivery.
|Tea Picture||Tea name list||Weight||Estimated Arrival|
|Organic Nonpareil She Qian Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea||50g / $34.0||in stock|
|Organic Nonpareil Ming Qian Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea||50g / $21.9||in stock|
|Nonpareil Te Gong Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea||50g / $17.9||around April 10|
|Organic Hangzhou Tian Mu Qing Ding Green Tea||50g / $15.9||around April 20|
|Organic Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea||50g / $19.9||around April 20|
|Organic Tian Mu Yun Wu Green Tea||100g / $19.9||around April 25|
|Premium Dragon Well Long Jing Green Tea||100g / $18.9||around April 25|
|Organic Bai Hao (White Downy) Green Tea||100g / $13.9||around April 30|
- If you order the pre-sale tea as well as the spot tea goods, we will give priority to the spot tea, and the remaining pre-sale tea will be shipped out as soon as possible when it is available in the warehouse.
- If you only order the 2017 pre-sale spring teas, we will ship out your order after all the teas that you’ve ordered are available in the warehouse.
1. Only if you order through this webpage, the pre-order of 2017 Spring Tea will be valid. Orders made on other production pages will be considered as regular orders, and will not be sent with 2017 teas until we updated the harvest time of teas on these pages.
2. To pre-order the tea, please complete the payment firstly. The order’s status will stay as “Processing” till the spring tea arrives.
3. You can pre-order repeatedly.
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
Commonly asked questions
- Q: What are spot tea goods? Posted on 3/23/17 by Celita
Reply: Our 2017 spring tea is not available now, but we have 2016 Organic Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea. The 2017 spring tea at least need wait until April.