You're currently on:
- Home >
- 4 Ripened Pu-erh Mini Tuocha Assortment
The 4 kinds of Pu-erh Mini Tuocha are carefully selected from the well-known birth place of pu-erh tea: Yunnan, China. Now you can taste the different nice mellow flavor with this Tuocha Assortment.
We provide this assortment pack for you to conveniently taste three kinds of our Pu-erh Mini Tuocha at reasonable price.
- Original Place: Yunnan, China
- Harvest Time: April 10, 2006
- Shape: cubic, mini brick
- Modeling: compressed in a mould carved with the character 福.
- Flavor: soft and mellow
- Tea Liquid: bright red
- Tea leaves harvested in April 2007 in Simao, Pu’er, Yunnan, China
- Flaked Pu-erh tea leaves compressed into birds nest shape and individually wrapped
- Tea brews up a rich mahogany color
- A complex mellow earthy flavor with a comforting woodsy aroma
- Plucked and manufactured in June 2008 in Simao, Pu’er, Yunnan, China
- Premium Pu-erh tea leaves and Chrysanthemum flower individually wrapped and compressed into beautiful bird's nest shaped tea cakes for convenient brewing and storage
- Brews a tea with a deep mahogany color
- Chrysanthemum lends a light sweet floral note to the rich complex flavor of the Pu-erh tea
- Manufactured and picked in June 2008 in Simao, Pu’er, Yunnan, China
- Premium Pu-erh leaves compressed and individually wrapped in an adorable bird's nest shape
- Brews up a deep mahogany liquor
- A complex mellow flavor with a subtle touch of rose in the taste and aroma
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
There are no entries.