You're currently on:
- Home >
- Fengqing Zhuan Cha Raw Puerh Brick Tea 2005
The Cubic Tea – Fengqing Raw Puerh Brick Tea
- Produced in Fengqing (凤庆), Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Made from 100% pure leaves from 30 to 40 years old Large-leaf Arbor Tea Trees
- Leaves Hand-picked between May 15, 2005 and June 30, 2005.
- Rich and refreshing flavor, strong taste with instant aftertaste. The mellow and sweet taste comes quickly.
- Dry Storage, pure taste
- Manufacture: Yunnan Fengqing Sanning Tea Industry Co., Ltd.
- Production Date: June, 2007
The Fengqing Zhuan Cha Raw Puerh Brick Tea 2005 is small but has full weight of 240g. The brick is in the size of 13.5 cm long, 9 cm wide and 1.5 cm high, which makes the tea easy to store. Brick tea is a kind of compressed pu-erh tea. This Raw Pu-erh Brick Tea has yellow and bright liquid, stronger flavor than ripened brick with strong astringent taste. Yet the bitter taste differs from other teas’. A strong sweet aftertaste comes after the liquid fills in your mouth, as well as the long-lasting mellow flavor promoting the secretion of saliva. The sweet aftertaste still remains even half a minute later. This Raw Pu-erh Brick is picked in 2005’s spring and summer, and pressed in the same year. Aged Pu-erh Brick teas will become more profound after years of storage. It is regarded as an eatable antique in China.
The tissue paper wrapped over the cake or brick can help to keep the tea dry and protect it from foreign flavor, but it is very thin and breakable. The tissue paper will wear and tear after long time's storage due to oxidization.
You can place the Pu-erh tea in sealed bag or box to keep it from air.