You're currently on:
- Home >
- Aged Chenpi Ripened Tangerine Pu-erh 2012
Heart of Pu-erh within peel of Tangerine
- Original Place: Yunnan (云南), China
- Harvest Time: the pu-erh tea was harvested on Apr 25, 2012.
- Appearance: dried at high temperature and formed into the shape of orange.
- Process: aged ripened pu-erh tea is filled inside of the orange peel, making the tea mixed with the fragrant of orange.
- Tea Liquid: dark red color, thick and bright.
- Flavor: you can taste both the brisk fragrance of orange, and the mellow taste of pu-erh.
- Recommended brewing method: It is perfect for you to brew 5g this tea with the addition of 2g dried orange peel every time.
Meet this creative pu-erh tea: it is made of ripened pu-erh tea leaves with Chenpi. Dig out the pulp in the orange, then fill in the empty space with aged ripened pu-erh tea leaves. After drying and shaping, the Chenpi tea was made in the appearance of tangerine, with unique taste. Chenpi is a Chinese phrase means the dried peel of orange or tangerine. It can be used in food, as well used as drugs in tradition Chinese medicine.
Fermented Pu-erh tea is changed to tender and warm nature. While according to the theory of Chinese medicine, Chenpi is warm, too, and is good for stomach and digestion. By combining these characters of the two different things, the tea maker created this unique and rich flavor. This Aged Chenpi Ripened Tangerine Pu-erh would be nice choice if you like rich teas.
If you prefer a stronger flavor of orange in the tea, you can break 3 or 4 small pieces of Chenpi off from the whole peel, and brew the tea together with small Chenpi pieces. This can bring more taste to the liquid. Each small piece can be similar to the size of the first knuckle of your thumb.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
- Certificate No.: AR-12-SU-008344-01
- Quality Safety Results of Analysis
- Quality Safety Analyzing Report
Our Aged Chenpi Ripened Tangerine Pu-erh is analysed in accordance with the requirements of regulation (EC) 396/2005 (regulation on maximum residue levels in food and feed) in its currently valid version.
I bought this... Write a Review
Write a Review
There are no entries.