You're currently on:
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.teavivre.com website which is hosted by Teas and Thes (China) Ltd. The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Teavivre. By accessing, browsing, or using this Web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable regulations.
The term "we" or "us" refers to the owner of the website Teavivre. The term "you" refers to the visitor of our website. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Products offered
- The order
- Links to third party website
- Disclaimer of Warranty
- Limitation of liability
- 1.1. These conditions are between the seller Teavivre and any visitor who may or may not want to purchase any of our products via www.teavivre.com.
- 1.2. The parties agree that these conditions of sale and use, available on the day of purchase, govern exclusively in the relationship between us and you.
- 1.3. By accessing, using, viewing or registering on the website www.teavivre.com , you the buyer agrees to fully accept these terms and conditions of sale and use.
- 1.4. Teavivre reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. In this case, the conditions will be those in effect at the date of the order by the buyer.
2. Products offered
- 2.1. The products offered are those listed in the catalog published on the website of Teavivre. These products are offered if the open stock is available.
- 2.2. Each product is accompanied by a description provided by Teavivre. We attempt to be as accurate as possible in describing its products.
The pictures of our products for sale published on the Teavivre website are as accurate as possible, however can not be interpreted to signify an exact match, especially with regards to color. As the actual colors you see depend on your computer monitor, however, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- 2.3. We makes every effort to keep a sufficient inventory of the products offered on our website, however if some products are temporarily unavailable after your order, we will notify you by email (at email address listed in your account) and we'll tell you the estimated delivery time. If the products are permanently unavailable, we will cancel your order and notify you by email at the email address specified in your account.
- 3.1. The prices listed in the catalog are prices including taxes. Teavivre reserves the right to change prices at any time, nevertheless that the prices listed in the catalog of Teavivre on the day of placing the order shall be applicable to the buyer.
- 3.2. The prices listed in the catalog include the costs of order processing, handling, packaging and storage, but not shipping costs.
- 3.3. Shipping cost is calculated according the weight of the order and the destination. Shipping charges and delivery methods will be upgraded in the Checkout. We will do our best to charge as little as possible and will also provide free shipping in some cases. You can check the exact shipping cost at the checkout.
- 3.4. TeaVivre does not add sales taxes or any hidden charges to your order – what you see on the checkout page is exactly what we charge you.
Note that in some situations in some countries you may be required to pay import duties or taxes on your order, as assessed by your own government. Please check with your own government to find out about import duties for your country. For assistance on this, you can contact TeaVivre and we will try to do our best to help you.
4. The order
- 4.1. A buyer who wishes to buy a product must complete the order form from the website teavivre.com, confirm the order after reviewing it and make payment as indicated.
- 4.2. All information provided by the buyer, when the buyer places the order are under his/her own responsibility and his control.
- 4.3. The automatic registration on the teavivre.com systems shall be used to record the details of the transaction (its nature, content and date of the order).
- 4.4. Only people legally able to purchase products on websites in the legal jurisdiction the order is placed shall be allowed to place order at teavivre.com.
- 4.5. Teavivre.com will confirm the buyer's acceptance of its order by email to the email address indicated in his account. The sale will be finalized only after sending teavivre.com receives an acceptance of payment from the buyers financial institution.
- 4.6. The order processing can start as soon as buyer's payment has been received and confirmation sent to our system. In case of payment refusal from the buyers financial institution, the order will be canceled and the buyer will be notified by email to the email address indicated in his/her account.
- 4.7. Teavivre reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order from a buyer at any time, with no explanation required to be given to the user, especially in case of a dispute over payment or delivery of a previous order.
The delivery will be made to the address you provide to us when placing an order. The buyer is required to take all steps required for the successful completion of delivery. As such, it must provide all correct information necessary for the delivery. Delivery times are given only as indicative.
- 6.1. You the buyer can ask for an exchange or a refund within 15 days from the receipt of your order.
In the case of an exchange or refund, the product must be returned to teavivre.com unopened, in its original condition and packaging. Shipping charges are non-refundable for a product delivered in good condition that is exchanged or reimbursed.
Broken or damaged product: we carefully inspected product before leaving our warehouse but in the event of a broken or damaged product, we will refund the whole price including shipping charges.
- 6.2. All refunds shall be credited to the same credit/debit card that you the buyer originally used to make the purchase.
8. Links to third party website
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content at any third party Web Sites to which you might link from our Site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
All of the information, contents, and all products and services available on this web site are offered on a strictly "as is" basis. Teavivre expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, statutory, and other warranties, guarantees, or representations. Without limitation, Teavivre makes no warranty or guarantee that this web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. You understand and agree that when you use Teavivre service. Teavivre does not warrant that teavivre.com, its servers, or e- mail sent from Teavivre are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Teavivre be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from this web site or any use of this web site, or of any site or resource linked to, referenced, or accessed through this web site.