You're currently on:
Several of us at TeaVivre drink White Tea every day, usually our
organic Bai MuDan or Silver Needle. The rarest of all teas, white tea
only comes from fresh buds and unopened tea leaves. Picked early
in Spring when the buds are new, it is the least processed of all teas.
White tea therefore has the highest level of antioxidants amongst
all the teas – giving white tea its famed health benefits. TeaVivre's
White Teas are all carefully selected to bring you only the highest
White Tea's Health Benefits
- Highest level of antioxidants of all teas
- Highest level of vitamins and minerals
- May reduce the incidence of some forms of cancer
- Improve skin complexion and fight the affects of aging
- Only about 10% of the caffeine as a cup of coffee
Read more about the Tea Health Benefits
This tea is the absolute highest quality scented white tea available. Completely hand-made-scent, this tea combines silver needle white tea with a jasmine taste and aroma to produce an amazingly sweet, fresh tasting tea.