TeaVivre pays attention to different demands of customers. We keep enriching our product line with various kinds of teas.
We have introduced kinds of compressed Pu-erh tea on TeaVivre in the past, including Pu-erh cake and Pu-erh brick. Like Fengqing Golden Buds Ripened Pu-erh Cake, Mengku Arbor Tree Ripened Puerh Cake Tea ZhenMu LingYa 2007, and the raw Pu-erh teas such as 2006 Fengqing Raw Pu-erh Tea Tuocha.
The Fengqing Ripened Tribute Pu-erh Cake Tea 2007 will not be supplied any longer because the material of this tea has been used up.
We therefore select two new kinds of Pu-erh tea this time to offer more choices for every Pu-erh lover.
The Information of the Two Pu-erh Tea:
- Produced in Fengqing (凤庆), Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Made from 100% pure leaves from 30 to 40 years old Large-leaf Arbor Tea Trees
- Leaves Hand-picked between May 15, 2005 and June 30, 2005.
- Manufacture: Yunnan Fengqing Sanning Tea Industry Co., Ltd.
- Rich and refreshing flavor, strong taste with instant aftertaste. The mellow and sweet taste comes quickly.
- Production Date: June, 2005
- Mellow, thick flavor with smooth taste; Profound fragrance fills your mouth.
- Production Date: June, 2006