The season of Spring Tea is approaching to the end. You may have already got the fresh 2014 Spring Tea in your hands. Now it’s time to share your experience of the freshness.
From May 26 to June 16:
￭ Triple Rewards for Review
We’ve been keeping introducing the fine Spring Tea of 2014 to you starting from March. Now we bring you another nice offer.
From May 26, write a production review of any Tea on our site can gain you triple reward points than usual. This means you can earn 150 points (values $1.50) from each review.
- – The review should be relevant to the tea, and have meaningful content.
- – Multiple reviews with similar content by one person for the tea will be regarded as one single review.
- – Reviews made with unregistered account cannot gain the Reward Points. Please make sure you are reviewing with an available TeaVivre account.
- – If not possible to create account, you will receive a coupon code instead of points.
- – If reviews are written before you make an order, they will be regards as invalid. But you can still gain the reward points, which will expire in three months.
￭ Reviews Giveaway
Names in the above list are the winners of the 20 Special Prize!
Except the following one, who wins the Top award: the $139 He Huan Yixing Zisha Teapot!
And these following 15 names won the Review Award. Prize is 50g nonpareil grade tea:
Lastly, all participators of this Reviews Giveaway have received a $3 coupon code as reward! You can use the code on orders over $35. The code is one-off. It will expire on Sep 30, 2014.
[Expired] Join our Reviews Giveaway:
share an URL of your recent review of our teas. It can be a page link to the review written after April 25 on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Steepster, Blog and so on.
Double Joy: another surprise will be revealed in June, and the upcoming 3 Year Anniversary… We look forward to your presence.