13 Reviews$13.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
14 Reviews$10.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
57 Reviews$16.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
18 Reviews$14.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
23 Reviews$13.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
7 Reviews$12.90 / 1 unit (12 pieces)
- 100% secure using SSL encryption and data encryption
- 100% quality guarantee
- 15 day no questions refund
- Refund for any shipping damage
- Pay with
Already looked at
- TeaVivre 2013: Spring Tea and Health Care - Appreciate the Charming Spring Tea
- Semi-hand Tai Ping Hou Kui – the verdurous
- Purely Handmade Nonpareil Tai Ping Hou Kui – See the Miraculous Dark Green Tea
- Silver Needle White Tea Online – Another Delicious Tea for White Tea Lovers
- Fruit Flavored Teas are Online on Teavivre: 100% Natural Extractives from Fruits
Useful Chinese Tea Information, Authentic Chinese Tea Culture
Chinese Tea, The Art and Culture
Thousands years of developing brings Chinese tea a great variety of products of the six major species: White, Green, Black, Oolong, Dark(Pu-erh), Yellow, leading Chinese tea to be loved throughout the world. Tea is life; life is like a cup of tea. In China, tea is not only substantial in culture, but also spiritual, combined with the idea of Taoism, Confucianism and Zen—to cultivate minds and sense life when drinking and tasting teas.
TeaVivre, Tea For Life
Chinese tea culture presents the idea that life is a process of seeking and creating, but not of enjoying luxury. We love teas. We learn them, taste them, appreciate them, understand them, let them be a part of our lives. Plenty of producing area lie in the land of China. Some of them are renowned, while some are less noted. We explore stories of them all, seek for theory of life, and share with our tea lovers. TeaVivre aspires for creating a famous and excellent brand of Chinese tea. To reach our goal, we know clearly of the requirements: long-term persistence of endeavor, adequate patience and 100% passion. We will persist in our dream of Chinese tea. Let’s share the gift of the great nature together, enjoy the brew.
- Organic Tie Guan Yin - The Oolong Tea of Superior Quality
- Black Tea Knowledge - General Information, Making Process .....
- Explore the Treasure for Health Benefits – Marvelous Chi.....
- The History of the Chinese Traditional Ceremony Gongfu Tea.....
- Cups for making Flower Tea
- Four Famous Firs of Wuyi
- Distribution of Fujian tea
- The Enjoyment of Yunnan Tea----The hometown of Chinese bla.....
- Zhejiang Tea Area
- Understanding the Difference between Raw Pu-erh Tea and Ri.....
- Chinese Tea Areas
- Ripe Puerh Tea Knowledge
- Recommend Brewing Guide for All Tea of TeaVivre
- How to Brew the Famous Chinese Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Guide to brew Keemun Black Tea
- How to brew Chinese Gunpowder tea?
- How to brew Bailin Gongfu Black Tea
- Brewing Tie Guan Yin in Western and Gongfu Style
- Choosing a Top Quality Chun Mei Green Tea
- How to Brew an Enjoyable Pu-erh Tea
- How to Properly Brew Zhen Mei Green Tea
- Guide To Brewing Silver Needle White Tea Properly
- The Guide to Making White Tea – How to Make White Peony .....
- Gongfu tea
- Black Tea Introduction Part 3 - Health Benefits of Black T.....
- Flower Teas Have Many Effects to Gain the Benefits of Them
- Overindulgence in Tea Can Bring Repercussions
- Miracle Weight Loss Tea from China – How Pu-erh Tea Can .....
- The Physical Effects of Drinking Tea
- Let’s Learn and Share: Green Tea Weight Loss
- General Health Benefits of Tea
- Green Tea Health Benefits