3 Reviews$14.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
70 Reviews$18.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
32 Reviews$10.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
12 Reviews$11.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
44 Reviews$21.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
4 Reviews$12.90 / 100g (3.5oz) +50g free
- The Economical &Quick Canada E-Packet Delivery Is Online!
- Welcome the Spring -- 50% Extra Free Tea Offer
- O Valentine, Let Love Blossom: Get Double Points with Flower Tea
- Triple Regards to Chinese Spring Festival: Wish You a Happy Year of The Horse
- Introducing A New Top Grade Black Tea - Celebrate The New Year In Black Tea Weeks
Useful Chinese Tea Information, Authentic Chinese Tea Culture
Chinese Tea, The Art and Culture
Thousands years of developing brings Chinese tea a great variety of products of the six major species: White, Green, Black, Oolong, Dark(Pu-erh), Yellow, leading Chinese tea to be loved throughout the world. Tea is life; life is like a cup of tea. In China, tea is not only substantial in culture, but also spiritual, combined with the idea of Taoism, Confucianism and Zen—to cultivate minds and sense life when drinking and tasting teas.
TeaVivre, Tea For Life
Chinese tea culture presents the idea that life is a process of seeking and creating, but not of enjoying luxury. We love teas. We learn them, taste them, appreciate them, understand them, let them be a part of our lives. Plenty of producing area lie in the land of China. Some of them are renowned, while some are less noted. We explore stories of them all, seek for theory of life, and share with our tea lovers. TeaVivre aspires for creating a famous and excellent brand of Chinese tea. To reach our goal, we know clearly of the requirements: long-term persistence of endeavor, adequate patience and 100% passion. We will persist in our dream of Chinese tea. Let’s share the gift of the great nature together, enjoy the brew.
- How To Make The Packing Paper of Pu-Erh Cakes ?
- The Fresh Herbaceous Chinese Tea - Know the Knowledge of G.....
- Organic Tie Guan Yin - The Oolong Tea of Superior Quality
- Black Tea Knowledge - General Information, Making Process .....
- Explore the Treasure for Health Benefits – Marvelous Chi.....
- Cups for making Flower Tea
- Four Famous Firs of Wuyi
- Distribution of Fujian tea
- The Enjoyment of Yunnan Tea----The hometown of Chinese bla.....
- Zhejiang Tea Area
- Understanding the Difference between Raw Pu-erh Tea and Ri.....
- Chinese Tea Areas
- Recommend Brewing Guide for All Tea of TeaVivre
- How to Brew the Famous Chinese Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Guide to brew Keemun Black Tea
- How to brew Chinese Gunpowder tea?
- How to brew Bailin Gongfu Black Tea
- Brewing Tie Guan Yin in Western and Gongfu Style
- Choosing a Top Quality Chun Mei Green Tea
- How to Brew an Enjoyable Pu-erh Tea
- How to Properly Brew Zhen Mei Green Tea
- Guide To Brewing Silver Needle White Tea Properly
- The Guide to Making White Tea – How to Make White Peony .....
- Gongfu tea
- Black Tea Introduction Part 3 - Health Benefits of Black T.....
- Flower Teas Have Many Effects to Gain the Benefits of Them
- Overindulgence in Tea Can Bring Repercussions
- Miracle Weight Loss Tea from China – How Pu-erh Tea Can .....
- The Physical Effects of Drinking Tea
- Let’s Learn and Share: Green Tea Weight Loss
- General Health Benefits of Tea
- Green Tea Health Benefits