$12.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
$10.30 / 100g (3.5oz)
96 Reviews$18.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
84 Reviews$14.90 / 100g (3.5oz)
107 Reviews$13.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
3 Reviews$13.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
99 Reviews$34.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
$8.90 / 50g (1.75oz)
$7.60 / 50g (1.75oz)
- Awarded 2-star at Great Taste Awards 2017 for Premium Jasmine Dragon Pearls Green Tea
- Enjoy 10% off on Teavivre mobile site
- $1 to buy a $6 Gift Card - only on Mobile Site
- Congratulations to Gold Medal Winning - Superfine Taiwan Ali Shan Oolong Tea
- 12% Off Storewide Promotion at Teavivre Mobile Site
Useful Chinese Tea Information, Authentic Chinese Tea Culture
Chinese Tea, The Art and Culture
Thousands years of developing brings Chinese tea a great variety of products of the six major species: White, Green, Black, Oolong, Dark(Pu-erh), Yellow, leading Chinese tea to be loved throughout the world. Tea is life; life is like a cup of tea. In China, tea is not only substantial in culture, but also spiritual, combined with the idea of Taoism, Confucianism and Zen—to cultivate minds and sense life when drinking and tasting teas.
TeaVivre, Tea For Life
Chinese tea culture presents the idea that life is a process of seeking and creating, but not of enjoying luxury. We love teas. We learn them, taste them, appreciate them, understand them, let them be a part of our lives. Plenty of producing area lie in the land of China. Some of them are renowned, while some are less noted. We explore stories of them all, seek for theory of life, and share with our tea lovers. TeaVivre aspires for creating a famous and excellent brand of Chinese tea. To reach our goal, we know clearly of the requirements: long-term persistence of endeavor, adequate patience and 100% passion. We will persist in our dream of Chinese tea. Let’s share the gift of the great nature together, enjoy the brew.
- Famous Black Teas Production Areas in China
- Learn more about Lapsang souchong
- The Introduction of Old Tie Guan Yin
- Main Steps of Making Tan Yang Gong Fu
- Biodiversity of Tea Forests in Bulang, Yunnan
- About Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Superfine Pre-Ming -Dragon Well Long Jing- Green tea
- Mingqian Spring Tea
- Shifeng Mountain – the Cradle of Famous Longjing Tea.
- She Qian Tea, Ming Qian Tea, and Yu Qian Tea
- How To Make The Packing Paper of Pu-Erh Cakes ?
- The Fresh Herbaceous Chinese Tea - Know the Knowledge of G.....
- Three Keys of Brewing A Good Cup of Tea II: Water Temperat.....
- Three Keys of Brewing A Good Cup of Tea III: Time and Stee.....
- Three Keys of Brewing A Good Cup of Tea I: Tea’s Quantit.....
- Tea in Summer – Iced Tea
- How to Brew the Famous Chinese Bi Luo Chun Green Tea
- Guide to brew Keemun Black Tea
- How to brew Chinese Gunpowder tea?
- How to brew Bailin Gongfu Black Tea
- Brewing Tie Guan Yin in Western and Gongfu Style
- Choosing a Top Quality Chun Mei Green Tea
- How to Brew an Enjoyable Pu-erh Tea
- How to Properly Brew Zhen Mei Green Tea
- What is the Scientific Basis for the Preciousness of Aged .....
- 15 unhealthy ways of tea drinking should be avoided II
- 15 unhealthy ways of tea drinking should be avoided I
- Caffeine in tea
- Black Tea Introduction Part 3 - Health Benefits of Black T.....
- Flower Teas Have Many Effects to Gain the Benefits of Them
- Overindulgence in Tea Can Bring Repercussions
- Miracle Weight Loss Tea from China – How Pu-erh Tea Can .....
- The Physical Effects of Drinking Tea
- Let’s Learn and Share: Green Tea Weight Loss
- General Health Benefits of Tea
- Green Tea Health Benefits