Fast ShippingFree shipping for orders above $40
to most countries.
Secure PaymentPay with Paypal, Credit Card …
Carefully SelectedFrequently Visit Tea Gardens.
15 Days RefundNo Questions Asked
European Union VAT
- Why is there VAT on your site?
- Does the product price on product page include the VAT?
- How much VAT do I need to pay?
- Is there any further charge regarding VAT when package arrives to me?
- What if I don’t want to pay the VAT when making the order, but want to pay VAT when package arrive to my country?
From 1 July 2021, the Valued-Added Tax (VAT) on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities in the European Union (EU) has to be applied on all goods that are sold online to EU.
You can refer to the link: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/eu-consumers_en
We collect VAT for EU orders less than 150 EUR when customers make order. And we will make declaration for customs with our IOSS number ((IOSS is the way that the sender will pre-pay the VAT, which means no more calls from Customs or courier services asking for an extra payment when the goods arrive in the buyer’s home country.)
Order more than 150 EUR will be taxed at importation in the EU Member State.
VAT is generally charged based on the price (both product price and shipping fee) at the applicable VAT rate of the EU countries. The VAT rate is different depends on types of goods and the destination countries. We search the VAT from European Commission website: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/tedb/vatSearchForm.html